ESPN Dallas – Cowboys News Feed
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:10:07 +0000: Hardy files petition to have charges expunged - ESPN.com - Dallas Cowboys
Hardy files petition to have charges expunged
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:00:50 +0000: Rams, Cowboys discuss training together in California - ESPN.com - Dallas Cowboys
Rams, Cowboys discuss training together in California
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:58:25 +0000: Opponents for the 2015 NFL regular-season schedule - ESPN.com - Dallas Cowboys
Opponents for the 2015 NFL regular-season schedule
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:17:31 +0000: Cowboys draft breakdown: LB Eric Kendricks - ESPN.com - Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys draft breakdown: LB Eric Kendricks
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:16:19 +0000: Greg Hardy can start cashing in on contract - ESPN.com - Dallas Cowboys
Greg Hardy can start cashing in on contract
Dallas Morning News – Cowboys News Feed
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 00:48:30 +0000: Duke Johnson: I’d like to play for the Dallas Cowboys because I fit their scheme - Dallas Cowboys Blog
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:40:00 +0000: Is sitting out Cowboys’ workouts costing Orlando Scandrick $500,000? - Dallas Cowboys Blog
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:20:04 +0000: Dallas Cowboys’ NFC East rival shows off new weapon as Eagles welcome Tim Tebow - Dallas Cowboys Blog
He’s got a shirt. He’s got the helmet in front of him. He’s officially an Eagle. Tim Tebow, at one time a Dallas Cowboys fan, was introduced Monday as the latest offensive threat to join a stable of quarterbacks with … Continue reading →
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:37:19 +0000: Cowboys look to host St. Louis in training camp as Rams flirt with return to L.A. - Dallas Cowboys Blog
- Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:34:46 +0000: NFL schedule to be released Tuesday, order of Cowboys opponents to be determined - Dallas Cowboys Blog
Fort Worth Star Telegram – Cowboys News Feed
- Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:30:18 +0000: Can the Cowboys be good enough on defense sans Ware, Hatcher and Lee to make playoff run? They say YES - Cowboys Corner
Now that the minicamp is over and training is a month away, the big elephant in the room regarding the Dallas Cowboys' hopes for 2014 remain the same as in 2013. What can they do to improve a defense that...
- Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:12:41 +0000: Cowboys finish off-season with minds already on training camp - Cowboys Corner
The Cowboys celebrated the end of their off-season program with a short practice and a family day at AT&T Stadium. School’s out for summer! The Cowboys go on vacation the next 4 ½ weeks, arriving to Oxnard, Calif., on July...
- Thu, 19 Jun 2014 20:54:26 +0000: Cowboys retirement standoff with QB Kyle Orton moving to training camp - Cowboys Corner
Now that mini camp is over, the retirement standoff between the Dallas Cowboys and backup quarterback Kyle Orton has now been moved to training camp in Oxnard, Ca. Orton has been fined roughly $70,000 for missing minicamp. And he will...
- Thu, 19 Jun 2014 13:05:00 +0000: Cole Beasley says he can play on the outside -- just give him a chance (which Cowboys are) - Cowboys Corner
Cole Beasley knows he is at his best in the slot, but the smallest receiver on the Cowboys’ roster says he can play on the outside if he’s given a chance to learn the position. “I played outside maybe 10...
- Thu, 19 Jun 2014 01:16:38 +0000: Cowboys seeing something in Claiborne this spring -- confident, competing player - Cowboys Corner
The Cowboys have seen something different about Morris Claiborne this spring – he is confident and competing. “Competing his butt off,” defensive backs coach Jerome Henderson said with a smile, a satisfied sigh and a small shake of his head....
NFL.com – Breaking NFL News
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:17:00 +0000: Lions' offensive line plans to 'whoop somebody' in '15 - NFL.com
The Detroit Lions' offensive line struggled in 2014, but guard Larry Warford says 2015 will be different as his unit plans to go out and "whoop somebody's (butt)."
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:36:00 +0000: DeAndre Hopkins ready to play with chip on shoulder - NFL.com
DeAndre Hopkins doesn't want to talk about former Texans receiver Andre Johnson. However, the Houston wideout admitted that he's ready to be a leader and play with a chip on his shoulder in 2015.
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 01:35:00 +0000: Niners' Hall of Fame tackle Bob St. Clair dies at 84 - NFL.com
San Francisco 49ers Hall of Fame offensive tackle Bob St. Clair died Monday, the team told NFL Media. He was 84 years old.
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 00:39:00 +0000: Eric Weddle feels 'highly disrespected' by Chargers - NFL.com
Unhappy with the Chargers' refusal to extend his contract, Eric Weddle is skipping voluntary workouts this week. Find out why the All-Pro safety feels "highly disrespected" by the organization.
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 00:10:00 +0000: A.J. Green not concerned with Bengals' contract talks - NFL.com
Contract-year wideout A.J. Green arrived for voluntary workouts on Monday, explaining that he's "not hurting for money." Will the Bengals reward their star with a long-term deal?
Fox Sports – NFL News
- Wed, 07 Aug 2013 13:52:20 +0000: Former Jet Moore opts to retire - FOXSports.com News for NFL
After sleeping on it, Brandon Moore has decided to retire rather than join the Dallas Cowboys.
- Wed, 07 Aug 2013 04:50:20 +0000: Mike Johnson suffers broken leg - FOXSports.com News for NFL
Mike Johnson, who was leading the Falcons' competition to win the starting job at right tackle, suffered a dislocated left ankle and fibula fracture on Tuesday and was carted off the practice field and driven away in an ambulance.
- Wed, 07 Aug 2013 02:00:49 +0000: Alexander tears ACL, out for year - FOXSports.com News for NFL
The San Diego Chargers announced Tuesday that wide receiver Danario Alexander will miss the entire season with a torn ACL.
- Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:47:32 +0000: Eagles' Benn tears ACL, out for year - FOXSports.com News for NFL
The Philadelphia Eagles' wide receiver corps took another hit Tuesday, when the team announced Arrelious Benn will miss the season with a torn ACL.
- Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:18:20 +0000: Jared Allen exits with ankle injury - FOXSports.com News for NFL
Vikings defensive end Jared Allen left practice more than halfway through Tuesday afternoon with a left ankle injury that will be evaluated further, according to Vikings coach Leslie Frazier.
Pro Football Talk – NFL News
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:48:53 +0000: Nate Solder played last year after testicular cancer diagnosis - ProFootballTalk » Rumor Mill
The Patriots have made keeping injuries secret a point of institutional pride. But Nate Solder’s willing to talk now about a problem he dealt with last season that could have been much bigger than fudging an injury report submitted to the league. Via Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com, Solder was diagnosed with testicular cancer a year…
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:15:04 +0000: No Michael Bennett at Seahawks workouts - ProFootballTalk » Rumor Mill
Earlier this month, Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett denied reports that he requested a trade away from Seattle this offseason because he was unhappy about the contract he signed before last season. Bennett didn’t go on to throw cold water on the idea that he’s feeling less than thrilled about his contract, however. “I can’t…
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:04:54 +0000: Tuesday morning one-liners - ProFootballTalk » Rumor Mill
So far, so good for Rex Ryan and Bills fans. Minnesota S Curtis Thompson is slated for a visit with the Dolphins. A look ahead to the Patriots’ road schedule. This just in: The Jets need a quarterback. WR Kamar Aiken is optimistic about his chances of landing playing time with the Ravens. The Bengals…
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:42:00 +0000: Michael Oher seems to prefer Carolina to Tennessee - ProFootballTalk » Rumor Mill
The Titans didn’t like what they saw from Michael Oher, cutting him one year into a four-year contract. But from Oher’s perspective, that’s fine, since he didn’t seem crazy about what he saw there either. The now-Panthers tackle tried to be nice about it, but it was obvious he wasn’t a fan of his time…
- Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:09:32 +0000: Lions offensive line looking to “whoop somebody’s ass” in 2015 - ProFootballTalk » Rumor Mill
The Detroit Lions enter the offseason program with multiple spots on the starting offensive line unknown. Their mission isn’t. “We have to be more aggressive,” guard Larry Warford said Monday, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “We can’t be as technical as we [tried to be last year]. The biggest thing is we…
CNNSI – NFL News
- Tue, 24 Jun 2014 01:27:16 +0000: Sherman 'bombarded' after address published - SI.com - NFL
- Mon, 23 Jun 2014 18:17:34 +0000: Pats' Gronkowski (knee) on track for opener - SI.com - NFL
- Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:01:36 +0000: Cover-Two: Steven Jackson among players with something to prove in NFC South - SI.com - NFL
Steven Jackson is just one of the NFC South players with something to prove.
- Mon, 23 Jun 2014 05:12:26 +0000: Marc Trestman: Guest MMQB - SI.com - NFL
Ex-CFL coach Marc Trestman kicks off Canada Week, our examination of North America's other league.
- Sun, 22 Jun 2014 02:53:12 +0000: Jets owner Johnson wants more playoff games - SI.com - NFL